Valentine's Day is only 6 weeks away, so if you are planning on proposing to your other half on or around this romantic day then you better get planning now.
You may have done some reflecting while thinking of New Year's Resolutions and decided that 2019 is the year that your are going to get engaged to you nearest and dearest. What better day to propose than the day that is dedicated to celebrating love 'St Valentine's Day'.
Valentine's Day falls midweek this year on a Thursday, so if you are planning on proposing on the day you should consider the following:
- Book the Friday off work so you can celebrate with some Champagne without having to worry about facing work the next morning with a hangover. This way you can extend the celebrations and make a long weekend out of it. You could also sneakily ring up your partner's workplace to get the day off for them too!
- If you are planning on booking a hotel stay, this is one of the busiest times of the year for Hotel bookings so you best get booking now to avoid disappointment.
- Restaurants will also book up early too so if you have a specific restaurant in mind make your booking now.
- Consider how you are going to propose and what you think your partner would like from a proposal. Would they prefer a private or public proposal? You know your partner best of all so only you will know the answer to this question. You may need to step out of your comfort zone to deliver the proposal of their dreams but it will be worth it, as they will never forget that special moment. They will also know that you had the courage to put aside your comfort or nerves to honour your love for them.
- If you need assistance in planning your proposal and would love to capture this special moment on camera, the Romance Engineers are here to support you every step of the way. However this is also a very busy time of the year for us, so get in touch as soon as possible to secure your proposal date and avoid disappointment.
Bear in mind that prices for Hotels and Restaurants can be inflated on Valentines Day, so consider an early or late Valentines celebration to avoid inflated prices.
If you are interested in our Proposal Planning Service you can check out our website at www.romanceengineers.ie send us as email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 01-5154121 / 083-064 6926.